Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park
Group Authorization Terms and Conditions
· Authorizations are required for groups of 25 or more people engaged in intended use of the Park.
· Once an authorization is issued, it is non-transferable.
· It is the responsibility of the contact person(s) to ensure group compliance with all rules and regulations governing the Park.
· The park maintains a “carry in, carry out trash policy.” There is no trash disposal in the park except for items purchased at concessions on Georges and Spectacle Islands.
· Charcoal or fuel cooking stoves allowed only at designated picnic sites.
· Fireworks and firearms prohibited on all islands.
· Please observe all fences, railings, signage, and natural barriers such as shrubs, and tall grasses as these indicate areas that are restricted for resource protection or safety concerns.
· Pets are not allowed in the park (expect for on-leash at Webb Memorial State Park) to foster visitor safety and resource protection. Service dogs are permitted on all islands.
· No alcohol beverages.
· School classes and youth camp groups serving youth under 18 years old. must follow a 10:1 ratio of children to adults.
· Participants in the 2020 Island Pass Program waive any right to assert claims of injury or damage arising out of their participation in the 2020 Island Pass program towards Boston Harbor Cruises, Boston Harbor Now, or the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, National Park Service or the City of Boston.
· Participants consents to the use of any photos, film, or videotape of the event for park marketing and any other lawful purpose.
· All cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to departure. Failure to cancel with Park Personnel will prohibit future participation in the program.